Project flyer is now available
FAQ's are now available
Five public procurers from five countries will jointly procure an ICT-enabled integrated care solution to effectively support the management of a multidisciplinary care and support model for people living with Chronic Heart Failure (CHF).
INCAREHEART could serve 1,320,000 patients with heart failure when fully rolled out in the procurer countries. The INCAREHEART solution will at its core seamlessly integrate into existing ICT systems, but also into processes and working practices.
Building on the partial advances seen in integrated healthcare delivery, for the first time a range of features will be integrated into a modular solution to effectively bring different care providers, family carers, and patients into a shared CHF care pathway cutting across diagnosis, acute care and jointly managed long term care.
Proven ability to cover the different health systems promises INCAREHEART suppliers’ easy entry into other EU markets and beyond, a very strong contribution to overcoming fragmentation of demand and fostering the global market.
Introducing seamless transitional care processes are expected to effectively reduce emergency care needs, hospitalisation rates as well as increase treatment adherence.
The project has started in February 2021, OMCs started in June 2021, and procurement is envisaged before Christmas 2021.
Competitive development in phases
In preparation for the PCP Call for Tenders, an Open Market Consultation (OMC) is open from June to August 2021.
What is an OMC for?
An OMC aims to:
- inform potential suppliers (industry) about the INCAREHEART pre-commercial procurement opportunities.
- explain in detail the pre-commercial procurement process
- open a dialogue with market stakeholders about the scope of procurement envisaged in the project, including technical specifications
- facilitate matchmaking among potential suppliers in need of support in the building of consortia capable of addressing the needs of the INCAREHEART procurers in full.
- Interact with the 5 procurers to understand their needs and priorities.
- Gain access to draft information on the Call for Tenders
- Network to meet potential partners and competitors.
- Position your organisation as a key player in the integrated care and heart failure market
Who can participate?
Any stakeholder related to INCAREHEART (integrated care, heart failure):
- Research organisations
- Healthcare professionals
- Healthcare providers
Scope document for the OMC
If you would like to better understand what is expected in INCAREHEART have a look at this detailed description of the building blocks and use cases. Please note that this is draft information with the purpose of consulting the market and that it might differ from the final versions included in the Call for Tenders.