IncareNova solution will provide an end-to-end smart CHF management solution to improve:
- discharge process from the hospital by patient, patient relatives and caregivers training in accordance with the discharge plan,
- patient experiences and collaborative efficiency by the creation of a digital universe where care communities can be formed and community-based treatment sessions can be conducted by ensuring the participation of patients and care team members on the game platform
- individualized implementation of secondary prevention measures by providing:
- A care portal supported by EHR integrations that enables shared care planning and supports clinicians with intelligent personalised clinical decision support (CDS) services automating evidence based clinical guidelines and efficient information exchange mechanisms via interoperability,
- patient empowerment platform enabling vital signs, symptom monitoring and adjusting medical regimen, provides personalized coaching, individualized behaviour change interventions for diet, lifestyle changes and reinforcing treatment adherence, delivers individualised training, support usage of serious games to encourage patients to engage with the application via feedback, rewards, progression and social features and provide a community platform that allows patients and professionals to interact and share data.
- enabling patient-empowerment and self-management of patient by wearable devices, mobile applications and AI-supported Social robots, conforming patients feel safe
- performance monitoring by providing Social Robot assistance and Mobile App support in patient interaction