Open Market Consultation
In preparation for the PCP Call for Tenders, an Open Market Consultation (OMC) is planned from June to August 2021.
What is an OMC for?
An OMC aims to:
- inform potential suppliers (industry) about the INCAREHEART pre-commercial procurement opportunities.
- explain in detail the pre-commercial procurement process
- open a dialogue with market stakeholders about the scope of procurement envisaged in the project, including technical specifications
- facilitate matchmaking among potential suppliers in need of support in the building of consortia capable of addressing the needs of the INCAREHEART procurers in full.
- Interact with the 5 procurers to understand their needs and priorities.
- Gain access to draft information on the Call for Tenders
- Network to meet potential partners and competitors.
- Position your organisation as a key player in the integrated care and heart failure market
Who can participate?
Any stakeholder related to INCAREHEART (integrated care, heart failure):
- Research organisations
- Healthcare professionals
- Healthcare providers
Local OMC events
Each of the INCAREHEART procurers is organising an event held in local language.
Many PCP tenderers choose to apply together with international partners in a joint tender (consortium) to be able to fulfil all the requirements. A tool to facilitate matchmaking will be made available.
Organisations related to INCARHEART are invited to fill in an online questionnaire to let us know about their experience, existing solutions and further feedback on the PCP scope.
International OMC webinar
In English and online for all market players that cannot attend the local events.