Open Market Consultation
In preparation for the PCP Call for Tenders, an Open Market Consultation (OMC) is planned from June to August 2021.
What is an OMC for?
An OMC aims to:
- inform potential suppliers (industry) about the INCAREHEART pre-commercial procurement opportunities.
- explain in detail the pre-commercial procurement process
- open a dialogue with market stakeholders about the scope of procurement envisaged in the project, including technical specifications
- facilitate matchmaking among potential suppliers in need of support in the building of consortia capable of addressing the needs of the INCAREHEART procurers in full.
- Interact with the 5 procurers to understand their needs and priorities.
- Gain access to draft information on the Call for Tenders
- Network to meet potential partners and competitors.
- Position your organisation as a key player in the integrated care and heart failure market
Who can participate?
Any stakeholder related to INCAREHEART (integrated care, heart failure):
- Research organisations
- Healthcare professionals
- Healthcare providers
Local OMC events
Many PCP tenderers choose to apply together with international partners in a joint tender (consortium) to be able to fulfil all the requirements. A tool to facilitate matchmaking will be made available.