Care and follow-upEarly diagnosis and anticipatory careLiving with heart failure
Starting from 2007, Santer Reply is a company of the Italian group Reply.
Santer Reply operates in the Health and Public Administration market thorugh the brand company Healthy Reply mixing:
– a consolidated experience in the sector, matured with the creation and management of vertical applications and services for Local Health Authorities, Hospital Companies, Municipalities and Regions;
– in-depth skills in the use of innovative architectures and technologies.The new communication channels and digital media represent one of the areas in which Santer Reply has matured a great deal of experience for many years.
Following the innovation trend, it has specialized in:
➢ development of telemedicine and services / products related to remote health management;
➢ promotion of improvement and innovation in the use and management of socio-health data;
➢ preparation of an innovative model of “”care and cure”” territorial services.
Santer Reply can make strategic experience regarding software system integration available to the project. Experience in this field has been gained in the development and management of the integration platform of the repository of the reports and of the health file for the Valle d’Aosta and Lombardy Italian regions.
Value my organisation can add in a joint tender
– User-centric attitude (patient/physician)
– Experience in IoMT Hub programs for telemonitoring
– Experience in patient/physician remote interaction/collaboration programs
– Experience in Care&Cure Plans management
– Software system integration
Areas of cooperation sought
– Patient empowerment
– Clinical skills to co-design DSS and anticipatory and advance care planning
– Partners able to deploy in procurers’ countries”
Organisation type: Health/ICT Large company
Organisation size: Large (> 250 employees and > € 50 m turnover)